Travel Protection Plan
Protect your entire investment and yourself with the best coverage for experienced American travelers.
|Coverage||Now (Up To)|
|Travel Delay||$300 per day, up to $1,500|
|Baggage Damage or Loss||$3,000|
|Baggage Delay||$250 per day, up to $1,000 maximum|
Grand Circle’s Travel Protection Plan is administered by Trip Mate, Inc. For information on the Certificate of Coverage and FAQs on Grand Circle's Comprehensive Guaranteed Travel Protection Plan, visit the Trip Mate, Inc. website »
Travel Protection Benefits
With our Travel Protection Plan, we are committed to providing you a higher level of coverage than other plans, and we invite you to compare our benefits with other providers.
When you do, you’ll see that unlike most plans, our coverage costs won’t increase based on age. Plus, if anything happens before your departure date, you can cancel your reservation for any reason and retain the FULL value of that trip, including your deposit.
Shop around, and you’ll discover that our Travel Protection Plan provides a wide variety of benefits that most other plans don’t offer:
No Age Requirements
- Our prices won’t go up based on age
Trip Cancellation and Interruption
- Cancel for any reason and retain the FULL value of your trip—including your deposit—up until the day you depart
- Retain up to 150% of your trip cost if you are unable to continue your trip due to unforeseen events
- Purchase early and we’ll waive the pre-existing condition exclusion
Medical Coverage (up to)
- $750 in dental expenses
- $50,000 in medical expenses
- $500,000 in emergency medical evacuation
Baggage Protection (up to)
- $1,000 ($250 per day) for baggage delays
- $3,000 for baggage and personal effects damages or loss
- 24-hour emergency assistance
- Up to $1,500 for missed connections
- Up to $1,500 for travel delays
- Up to $25,000 in compensation for accidental death & dismemberment
Plus, Third Party Airfare Coverage
When you purchase Tour-only Travel Protection, you can extend that coverage to the air arrangements you make on your own. Protect your frequent flyer miles; be covered in the event of travel interruptions, baggage issues, and more.
“It is a comfort to know that if you have to alter your travel plans, you are protected and can make changes without penalty. I like knowing that I can reschedule my trip as the need arises.”