The M/V Corinthian small ship is 290 ft. long and carries 98 passengers from then Drake Passage to the Atlantic in 49 outside-facing cabins. Each cabin is at least 215 sq. ft. and has portholes, a window (some with partially obstructed views), or a balcony. Cabins have a sitting area, queen-size bed (convertible to twin beds), a closet, flat-screen TV, a DVD/CD player, telephone, mini-refrigerator, and a private bath with shower, hair dryer, and toiletries. An elevator serves all passenger decks. Common areas include a restaurant and two lounges. Complimentary wireless Internet is available in all cabins and common areas, but connectivity is limited in certain locations. During the cruise portion of your trip, you may need to tender to shore in some ports via Zodiac craft. Your landing may be “wet,” which means you’ll need to step into water up to ten inches deep and wade ashore.
This ship is featured on these popular cruises:
- Antarctica’s White Wilderness 2019 | 2020
- Antarctic Circle Expedition: Journey through Antarctica
- Spain’s Northern Coast & the Bay of Biscay
- Enhanced! Maritime Jewels of the British Isles & Ireland
- Iberian Voyage: Lisbon to Barcelona
- Dining room with single open seating. Enjoy each meal in your ship’s non-smoking dining room.
- Lounges. Relax in one of the two lounges.
- Sun Deck. Sit outside—or in the Jacuzzi—and enjoy the views as you cruise.
- All shipboard announcements made in English
- Complimentary wireless Internet. Connect online in cabins and common areas (connectivity may be limited in certain locations on some itineraries).
- Complimentary onboard house beer & wine, as well as soft drinks
- All outside cabins
- Cabin sizes are each at least 215 sq. ft. in area
- Queen-size bed (convertible to twin beds)
- Private bath with shower
- TV, DVD/CD player, and telephone
- In-room safe
- All non-smoking cabins
Ship and Crew Information
- Length: 290 ft.
- Beam: 50 ft.
- Draft: 12 ft.
- Cabin size: 215 sq ft. minimum, with queen beds (convertible to 2 twins)
- Capacity: 98 passengers, 56 crew (and a 6-member Expedition Team in Antarctica)
- Group size: 4 groups of 20-25 travelers (average of 22), each with its own expert, local Trip Experience Leader
- Elevator service to all passenger decks
- Built: 1990
- Refurbished: 2015