The Grand Circle values are what our associates need to exemplify.
Below are some questions you can ask yourself to assess your fit with our corporate culture.
- Do you tell your supervisor when you agree or disagree?
- Do you offer recommendations when you see areas to improve or do you complain?
- Do you ask tough questions?
- Do you offer your honest opinion when asked for feedback?
- Do you give timely, frank, honest and open feedback with care and concern for the person or institution?
- Do you receive feedback openly without defense?
- Do you speak up and participate at meetings?
- Do you confront conflict openly and constructively?
- Do you ask for help?
- Do you go directly to the associate with whom you have an issue rather than complain to a third party?
Open & Courageous Communication • Risk Taking • Teamwork • Thriving in Change • Speed • Quality
Call us to reserve your next vacation