I for one would appreciate it if the Egypt Updates posted by GCT were actually updated. While the date changes, the message has stayed the same for two weeks. It would be helpful for those of us with March departures to have an idea of the process and time frame for making the decision to cancel or not. To simply say that if the trip is canceled, I'll be contacted, doesn't seem like enough. Please GCT, give us more information; I'm uncomfortable sitting in limbo.