The M/V Artemis was ranked #1 on Condé Nast Traveler’s “Top 20 Small Cruise Ships in the World” 2014 Readers’ Poll.
Built, owned, operated, and staffed by Grand Circle Cruise Line, this 4-star-plus vessel was designed exclusively for two small groups of just 25 travelers, each with their own designated Program Director. All of the ship’s 26 spacious cabins feature identical private bathrooms, plus moveable twin beds (these may be easily configured into a double bed if you wish), flat screen TV, telephone, safe, mini-refrigerator, individually controlled air-conditioning, hair dryer, and dual electrical outlets. And with a crew-to-passenger ratio of nearly one-to-two—you can rely on attentive, personal service from our dedicated, English-speaking staff throughout your cruise.
This ship is featured on these popular cruises:
- Cruising the Adriatic: Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia, & Herzegovina
- NEW Voyage to Istria: Italy, Slovenia & Croatia
- NEW Italy’s Western Coast & Islands: A Voyage from Rome to Valletta
- NEW Undiscovered Adriatic: Eastern Italy, Venice, Puglia & Malta
- NEW: Italian Coastal Odyssey: Hidden Italy, Sicily & Malta
- Dining room with single open seating. Enjoy fine cuisine in your ship's non-smoking, window-lined dining room.
- Bar and lounge. Relax with friends old and new.
- Sun Deck. Sit outside and enjoy the views as your ship glides past inspiring scenery and legendary landmarks.
- All shipboard announcements made in English
- Complimentary wireless Internet access in all cabins and common areas (connectivity may be limited in certain locations on some itineraries)
- Complimentary onboard house beer & wine, as well as soft drinks
- Outside cabins with ocean view
- Upper Deck cabins feature a private balcony, floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors, and upper-deck views
- Main Deck cabins feature portholes and closer proximity to the ship’s restaurant and lounge
- Cabin sizes are 150-170 square feet (includes a balcony on the Upper Deck)
- 2 moveable twin beds which can be combined into a double bed upon request
- Private bath with shower, including a hair dryer, shampoo, and soap
- Flat-screen color TV and radio,
- In-room safe
- All non-smoking cabins
Ship and Crew Information
- Length: 193 feet
- Beam: 35 feet
- Draft: 10 feet
- Passenger Capacity: 50
- Crew/Nationality: 21/International
- Passenger Decks: 3
- Number of Cabins: 26 (24 doubles, 2 singles)
- Grand Circle group: 50 travelers in 2 groups of 25, each with a Program Director (exclusive Grand Circle Cruise Line-owned ship)
- Stairs, no elevator
- Built: 2007
Call us to reserve your next vacation1-800-221-2610