Owned, operated, and staffed by Overseas Adventure Travel, the M/V Arethusa was designed exclusively to carry two small groups of 20-25 travelers (average of 22) from the Aegean to the Adriatic seas. On the main deck, you’ll find our reception area and ship’s library. For relaxation, the lounge/bar features inviting leather couches and soft chairs. Topside, a Sun Deck—with a bar and open grill area—has classic wooden deck chairs for admiring the scenery. When it’s time for meals, our large dining area at the stern features an open seating policy. While cruising, we’ll enjoy daily breakfast buffets; sit-down lunches, and dinners featuring international and local specialties paired with regional wines. And for a restful night’s sleep, there are 26 cabins—24 twins and 2 singles. Each cabin features an identical private bath with shower, and includes a movable bed, flat-screen TV, telephone, safe, mini-refrigerator, individually-controlled air-conditioning, hair dryer, and dual electrical outlets.
This ship is featured on these popular cruises:
- Hidden Gems of the Dalmatian Coast & Greece
- Allure of the Adriatic: Italy & Croatia
- The Aegean Islands, Athens & Ephesus
- Undiscovered Adriatic: Eastern Italy, Venice, Puglia & Malta
- Italy’s Western Coast & Islands: A Voyage from Rome to Valetta
- Italian Coastal Odyssey: Hidden Italy, Sicily & Malta
- Dining room with single open seating. Enjoy fine cuisine in your ship's non-smoking, window-lined dining room.
- Bar and lounge. Relax with friends old and new.
- Sun Deck. Sit outside and enjoy the views as your ship glides past inspiring scenery and legendary landmarks.
- All shipboard announcements made in English
- Complimentary wireless Internet. Connect online in cabins and common areas (connectivity may be limited in certain locations on some itineraries).
- Complimentary onboard house beer & wine, as well as soft drinks
- Outside cabins with ocean view
- Upper Deck cabins feature a private balcony, floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors, and
- Main Deck cabins feature portholes and closer proximity to the ship’s restaurant and lounge
- Cabin sizes are 150-170 square feet (includes a balcony on the Upper Deck)
- 2 moveable twin beds which can be combined into a double bed upon request
- Private bath with shower, including a hair dryer, shampoo, and soap
- Flat-screen color TV and radio
- In-room safe
- All non-smoking cabins
Ship and Crew Information
- Length: 193 feet
- Beam: 35 feet
- Draft: 10 feet
- Passenger Capacity: 50
- Crew/Nationality: 21/International
- Passenger Decks: 3
- Number of Cabins: 26 (24 doubles, 2 singles)
- Group size: 2 groups of 25 travelers (average of 22), each with a Trip Experience Leader
- Stairs, no elevator
- Built: 2007