Inner Circle benefits from the river cruise that i just got back on:
1) Supposedly you got 10% off your bar bill on the ship - I don't drink
2) Inner circle cocktail party in resturant, with a free glass of Champagne - I did have a glass of diet coke, I'm not sure that they could have found a smaller glass on the entire ship.
3) There was one of those paper order forms that you could hang on your door knob before retiring for the night to order coffee and rolls delivered to your room the next morning. - I never used it.
4) Yeah, I got a gold name tag - I never wear the name tags.
5) VIP luggage tags - OK, I put my address label on the back of it and I use them.
6) I did get a little commemorative trip pin - it's nice but I don't really know what to do with it.
7) I did get a pre-tip gift. It was nice. However, I don't know if it was an Inner Circle thing or not.
9) I think there is suppose to be a special Inner Circle GCT/OAT phone number; however, I'm not sure what is and/or even what it is for.
10) Now I do get a real nice Grand Circle wall calendar every year. It has great pictures and I really do like that gift.
The Inner Circle program is a nice gesture on GCT/OAT's part to recognize their past and loyal customers; however, it really isn't that big of deal. If you do not qualify for membership yet I really won't worry about it.
P.S. OAT has a similar thing that they call the Sir Edmond Hillary Club.