It's your vacation
Why not make it all you've ever dreamed about? There are so many ways to make your Grand Circle trip even more special, whether you’d love to tailor your flight options or extend your discoveries in a favorite city. Let us know what you want, and we'll do our best to make it happen. Here are some of your choices for personalizing your trip.
Enhance your air itinerary based on your travel preferences
Our team of Travel Counselors makes every effort to ensure your flight preferences meet your travel needs with options that include:
- Choosing the departure city that works best for you: We only list the most popular gateway cities on our website, but if there is another departure city that you prefer, we will try to accommodate it.
- Departing from one city and return to another—just tell us where you want to go and we’ll work to get you there
- Non-stop flights whenever possible, and improved connection times to and from your destination
- Choice of your airline and flight preferences, whether it’s the carrier, seating, or meal requests
- Upgrades to business or premium economy class, if available
- Flexibility to change the air itinerary we create for you, if needed for any reason
Upgrade your cabin and deck category to suit your needs
Just because your flight leaves from one city doesn't mean you have to return there. Maybe you flew out of Boston and wish to visit friends in Los Angeles after your trip is over. Tell us where you want to go and we'll do our best to get you there.
- Perhaps you’d like to be close to the elevator, dining room, or even your friend’s cabin—we’ll help you select the ship cabin or deck category that works best for you.
- Enjoy your own private balcony—when you upgrade to an upper deck cabin on many of our cruise vacations, you can benefit from a balcony view, and additional space of your own.
Make the most of your discoveries, time—and your vacation
- "Break away" before or after your trip to explore independently or re-energize. That means you can stay for a day, a week, or even a month in a favorite locale to begin or continue your trip with a fresh perspective, or to break up a lengthy flight.
- Combine two or more trips as a “back-to-back” to make the most of your value. Many travelers choose to take another trip directly after their first one ends in order to see more of the region and avoid the expense and length of another international flight. Plus, you'll save an additional $250 per person when you reserve two trips right after another.
- Extend your discoveries with pre- or post-trip extensions. Nearly half of Grand Circle travelers choose to extend their vacations. With an array of pre- and post-trip extensions to choose from, you have the chance to experience more of the places you've traveled so far to see. Plus, you lower your average per-day costs because you're taking advantage of your already included international airfare.
How will you personalize your dream trip?
Call us at 1-800-221-2610 to get started — or
Start personalizing these popular vacations:
Hidden Gems of the Dalmatian Coast & Greece
16 days—Small Ship Cruise
The Great Rivers of Europe
16 days—Small Ship Cruise Only
Ireland in Depth
14 days—Land Tour Only
The Rivieras: Italy, France & the Isles
15 days— Small Ship Cruise
Eastern Europe to the Black Sea
15 days— River Cruise Tour Only
17 days—Land Tour Only
Please note: Prices shown are per person based on double occupancy and do not include Single Supplements. Standard Terms & Conditions apply. Every effort has been made to publish this information accurately. We reserve the right to correct errors.
Call us to reserve your next vacation1-800-221-2610