Forgot Your Username?
If you have forgotten your username, please provide your email address in the box below. We’ll send you an email with your requested username. If you are having trouble, please call us at 1-800-321-2835.
You’ll receive an email in a few minutes. Please check this email to find your requested username.
If you do not receive an email or you are having trouble logging into My Account, please call us at 1-800-321-2835.
It’s your vacation, so why not make it everything you’ve ever dreamed about? More and more of our travelers are choosing to make their trips their own—in fact, 88% of our travelers now take advantage of the freedom and flexibility to personalize their trip. From choosing your preferred airline, departure city, and upgrade options, to spending more time in the region by arriving early or adding a pre- or post-trip extension, here are some of the most common ways our travelers are personalizing their vacations.
Air Options: Start off your vacation with the air experience you want
Did you know that you have control over the way you want to fly with us? Our team of Grand Circle Travel Counselors makes every effort to provide you with non-stop flights and acceptable connection times to and from your destination. You also have several other ways you can personalize your air itinerary, which include:
- Choose your departure city and airline: We don’t list every gateway city on our website. If you don’t see yours, let us know. And tell us your airline preference, too.
- Depart from one city and return to another: Just because your flight leaves from one city doesn’t mean you have to return there. Maybe you flew out of Boston and wish to visit friends in Los Angeles after your trip is over. Tell us where you want to go and we’ll do our best to get you there.
- Upgrade your seat: We’ll gladly arrange a flight upgrade to business or premium economy class if it’s available.
- Fly the way you want to: When you fly economy class, we’ll do our best to see that you get your choice of seating preference or even add a special meal request if you have dietary restrictions or needs.
We have dedicated Air Service Counselors available to help you tailor your flight details. When we handle your flight arrangements, we will make every effort to offer you non-stop flights and acceptable connection times. If you wish to change the itinerary we create for you—for any reason—simply contact our Air Service Counselors for additional options.
Plus, we now offer international airport transfers to and from your hotel to our travelers who choose to purchase their own airfare on Grand Circle vacations.
Pre- and Post-Trip Extensions: Maximize your discoveries and your value
Many Grand Circle travelers simply don’t want their trips to end. With an array of pre- and post-trip extensions to choose from, you have the chance to experience more of the places you’ve traveled so far to see—and create your own unique vacation. You’ll maximize your discoveries and your value by lowering your average per-day costs because you’re taking advantage of your already included international airfare.
“Break Away” Options: Spend more time in a destination to explore on your own
You can extend your time abroad and "break away" anywhere you'd like to do more exploring on your own. Stay for a day, a week, or even a month in a favorite locale. Our Travel Counselors can provide you with information on the accommodations we will use at the beginning of your trip so that you can make your own arrangements. That way, you'll know that you will be exactly where you need to be to meet your group.
Back-to-Back Trips: Combine two vacations to see even more of the region
Many of our travelers choose to take another trip directly after their first one ends. Think about it: If you’re already traveling, why not see more of the region and avoid the expense and length of another flight? Many of our travelers have taken two or three consecutive trips before returning home. And Inner Circle members enjoy these additional benefits by reserving back-to-back vacations:
- Combining two of our trips can save you up to $1800 per person compared to the cost of returning home and taking each trip separately
- When you reserve two trips “back-to-back,” we’ll deduct an additional $250 per person
- In addition, you’ll save on not having to purchase multiple roundtrip domestic or international flights
- You can immediately apply the Frequent Traveler Credits you will earn on your first trip to your second trip for even greater savings
How will you personalize your dream vacation?
Call us at 1-800-221-2610 to get started — or