- NEW for 2016 departures: $250 credit on multiple trips within a calendar year—save $250 on your second trip, and on each additional trip within the year. Multiple trips don't need to be back-to-back.
- First announcements—about new trips, as well as departure dates added to existing trips—before they’re introduced to the public. We’ll also give you advance notice of special offers and savings.
- Input on new Grand Circle itineraries: As our most experienced travelers, you can help us to choose and develop new trips.
- Free subscription to Grand Circle publications, including Currents, our quarterly newsletter (now accessible online when you sign in to My Account), and our monthly e-newsletter.
- A broader selection of pre-trip gifts specially chosen for club members that you may wish to bring on your next trip.
- Priority luggage service to ensure delivery directly to and from your hotel room or ship cabin.
- 6% Frequent Traveler Credit toward your next trip: After your 5th trip and on every subsequent trip, we’ve increased the maximum value of your Frequent Traveler Credit from 5% to 6% for the first year following your return.
Your Benefits at a Glance
A quick snapshot of how your benefits increase over time
your first trip
your 3rd trip
your 5th trip
your 10th trip
|Frequent Traveler Credit toward your next trip||5%*||5%*||6%*||6%*|
|Additional Travel Credit for multiple trips in a calendar year||$250||$250||$350|
|Additional Vacation Ambassador credit for each new traveler referred||$100|
|Reduced per-person rates on an OAT Private Adventure||$200|
|Free annual subscription to AFAR magazine|
|First announcements of new itineraries and departure dates|
|Broader selection of pre-trip gifts|
|Free subscription to exclusive newsletters|
|Input on new itineraries|
|Priority luggage service|
* Frequent Traveler Credit is worth a percentage of the advertised cost of your trip (less any discounts), applicable toward the next Grand Circle or OAT trip you take within one year.
Call us to reserve your next vacation1-800-221-2610