The Corinthian is an ice-strengthened vessel with the latest navigational, communications, and safety equipment. Refurbished in 2005, the ship is 297 feet long and carries 98 passengers in 49 outside-facing suites—each at least 225 square feet in area. All suites feature individual climate control, mini-refrigerator, safe, telephone, TV, DVD/CD player, a sitting area, and a private bath. An elevator serves all passenger decks. The ship’s well-appointed common areas include a restaurant, two lounges—including one with panoramic windows—and a library with Internet access, and provide congenial spaces for just four groups of 28 travelers, each with its own expert resident Program Director, to get to know each other as you cruise.
This ship is featured on these popular cruises:
- Dining room with single open seating. Enjoy fine cuisine in your ship’s non-smoking dining room.
- Lounges & Library. Relax in one of the two lounges—including one with panoramic windows—and a library with Internet access.
- Sun Deck. Sit outside and enjoy the views as your ship glides past inspiring scenery.
- All shipboard announcements made in English
- All outside suites
- Cabin sizes are each at least 225 square feet in area
- Twin or queen-sized beds
- Private bath with shower
- Individual heating & air-conditioning controls
- TV, DVD/CD player, and telephone
- In-room safe
- All non-smoking cabins
Ship and Crew Information
- Length: 297 ft.
- Beam: 50 ft.
- Draft: 12 ft.
- Cabin size: 225 sq ft. minimum, with queen beds (convertible to 2 twins)
- Capacity: 98 passengers, 67 crew
- Grand Circle Cruise Line group: 25 travelers with 1 Program Director (aboard a 98-passenger small ship)
- Elevator service to all passenger decks
- Refurbished: 2005
Call us to reserve your next vacation1-800-221-2610