Our River Cruise & Small Ships are Tops!
All of our privately owned ships were ranked among the “Top 100 Cruise Ships in the World” 2014 Readers’ Poll, with the M/V Artemis and M/V Arethusa taking the top two spots on the “Top 20 Small Cruise Ships in the World” list.
2 Grand Circle small ships, Top 20 Small Cruise Ships:
- M/V Artemis (#1): Hidden Gems of the Dalmatian Coast & Greece
- M/V Arethusa (#2): The Rivieras: France, Italy & the Isles
12 Grand Circle river cruise ships, Top 40 River-Cruise Ships:
- M/S Provence (#2): Burgundy & Provence to the Cote d'Azur
- M/S River Allegro (#3): Essence of the Elbe
- M/S River Melody (#13): Great Rivers
- M/S River Concerto (#14): Great Rivers
- M/S Bizet (#17): Seine
- M/S River Rhapsody (#19): Great Rivers
- M/S River Chardonnay (#23): Burgundy & Provence to the Cote d'Azur
- M/V Athena* (#25): Hidden Gems of the Dalmatian Coast & Greece
- M/S River Adagio (#26): Great Rivers
- M/S River Harmony (#26): Rhine & Mosel
- M/S River Aria (#35): Great Rivers
- M/S Rossia (#37): Russia Revealed
Grand Circle Cruise Line named to Condé Nast Traveler’s 2014 Gold List and Platinum Circle of “World’s Best River Cruise Lines”
We’re pleased to share that Grand Circle Cruise Line has again been named to Condé Nast Traveler’s annual Gold List of “World’s Best River Cruise Lines”—and to its Platinum Circle of repeat winners. Our overall score of 95.2 was the highest overall score of any cruise line listed in either the river or ocean cruise line categories.
Grand Circle Cruise Line was ranked #1 “World’s Best River Cruise Line” by Condé Nast Traveler readers
We’re proud to announce that for the second year in a row, Grand Circle Cruise Line was ranked #1 “World’s Best River Cruise Line” in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler’s Readers’ Choice Awards. This is the ninth year we’ve been recognized among the world’s best in the prestigious magazine’s annual survey—and the second time we’ve received this top honor. What makes this award so special is that it comes from our passionate travelers who read Condé Nast Traveler and took the time to vote and share their views with other travelers.
When you compare our award-winning onboard experience with our comprehensive value and low per diems, it’s clear: Other small ship and river cruise companies just don’t compare.
*Please note: Our M/V Athena small ship was incorrectly listed by Condé Nast Traveler as a river cruise ship. An editorial correction from Condé Nast Traveler is pending.
Call us to reserve your next vacation1-800-221-2610