Once the exclusive province of large ocean liners, a Panama Canal transit is a travel milestone. Grand Circle Cruise Line allows you to experience this historic engineering marvel aboard the comfortable and intimate M/S Discovery—our privately chartered catamaran designed to carry just one group of 24 travelers, with its own expert resident Program Director. With all outside cabins with private baths and convivial common areas, your time onboard will be carefree and relaxing. And, as you cruise from one captivating destination to the next, our friendly, English-speaking crew will attend to your needs with dedication and care.
More than 87% of our travelers rated the M/S Discovery as excellent.
This ship is featured on these popular cruises:
- Dining room with single open seating. Enjoy fine cuisine in your ship’s non-smoking dining room.
- Lounge. Relax with friends old and new.
- Sun Deck. Sit outside and enjoy the views as your ship glides past inspiring scenery.
- All shipboard announcements made in English
- 12 cabins, 8 with queen beds and 4 with twin beds
- Cabin sizes are approximately 110 square feet
- Private bath with shower
- All non-smoking cabins
Ship & Crew Information
- Length: 108 ft
- Beam: 32 ft
- Draft: 6 ft
- Average cabin size: 110 sq ft, with fixed beds (queen or twin)
- Capacity: 24 passengers, 9 crew
- Grand Circle Cruise Line group: 24 travelers with 1 Program Director (exclusive Grand Circle Cruise Line private charter)
- Stairs, no elevator
Call us to reserve your next vacation1-800-221-2610