The M/S River Rhapsody was launched in 1999. This ship has a capacity of 140 passengers in 70 cabins, all with outside views. While in Europe, you’ll travel exclusively with other Americans in a group of 38-45 travelers, each with its own local Program Director. Ship amenities include an elevator, restaurant, bar and lounge, library, Sun Deck, fitness center, and sauna. Your ship has an international crew of 34 and three English-speaking Program Directors.
This ship is featured on these popular cruises:
- The Great Rivers of Europe
- Romance of the Rhine & Mosel
- Romantic Blue Danube: Budapest to Prague
- Holland & Belgium in Springtime
- Dining room with single open seating. Enjoy fine cuisine in your ship’s non-smoking dining room.
- Bar & lounge. Relax with friends old and new.
- Complimentary wireless Internet access: Connect online in cabins and common areas.
Please Note: Wireless Internet access may be limited at certain points throughout your River Cruise.
- Complimentary coffee & tea. Help yourself 24 hours a day in your ship’s lounge.
- Sun Deck. Sit outside and enjoy the views as your ship glides past legendary landmarks.
- All shipboard announcements made in English
- Fitness equipment. Enjoy an onboard workout.
- Outside cabins with a river view
- Serenade Deck cabins feature a private balcony with table and chairs, floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors, upper-deck views, and closer proximity to the ship’s bar, restaurant, lounge, and library
- Cabin sizes are 160 square feet (includes a balcony of 16 square feet on the Serenade Deck)
- All cabins have a wardrobe and a drawer, and luggage storage space under the beds
- Private bath with shower , including a hair dryer, shampoo, and soap
- Individual heating & air-conditioning controls
- Flat-screen color TV & radio , including CNN, movies, and a “view from the bow” camera looking out the front of your ship
- Direct-dial telephone; emergency call buttons
- In-room safe
- Two twin beds that convert to sofas. During the day, you can sit and relax on a sofa. When you arrive back at your cabin in the evening, you’ll find the couch has been converted to a bed.
Please Note: Twin beds are stationary and cannot be combined into a double bed.
- All non-smoking cabins
Ship and Crew Information
- Registry: Malta
- Width: 38 feet
- Length: 366 feet
- Passenger capacity: 140
- Crew/Nationality: 34/International
- Entered service: 1999
- Decks: 4
- Number of cabins: 70—all outside
- Elevator: Yes (no elevator access to Prelude Deck)