The latest river ship added to our privately owned fleet, the M/S River Chanson provides an intimate cruising experience and all outside cabins. Connect with your fellow travelers in the comfortable common areas, and enjoy striking panoramic vistas of the Bordeaux region from the teak-covered Sun Deck. All the while, our gracious, English-speaking ship crew of 24 will ensure that you enjoy a welcoming onboard experience. Ship amenities include a Sun Deck, bar, lounge, and floor-to-ceiling cabin windows.
This ship is featured on these popular cruises:
- Dining room with single open seating. Enjoy fine cuisine in your ship’s non-smoking dining room.
- Bar and lounge. Relax with friends old and new.
- Complimentary beverages. Enjoy house beer and house wine—as well as soft drinks—at any time of day while onboard.
- Complimentary wireless Internet access: Connect online in cabins and common areas.
Please Note: Wireless Internet access may be limited at certain points throughout your River Cruise.
- Sun Deck. Sit outside and enjoy the views as your ship glides past the French countryside.
- All shipboard announcements made in English
- Outside cabins with a river view
- Cabin sizes are approximately 120-150 square feet
- Main Deck cabins 1-15 feature double beds that cannot be separated upper-deck views; and closer proximity to the ship’s bar, restaurant, lounge, and library
- All cabins have a wardrobe and a drawer, and luggage storage space under the beds
- Private bath with shower, including a hair dryer, shampoo, and soap
- Flat-screen color TV & radio, including CNN, movies, and a “view from the bow” camera looking out the front of your ship
- Direct-dial telephone; emergency call buttons
- In-room safe
- All non-smoking cabins
Ship and Crew Information
- Width: 32 feet
- Length: 338 feet
- Passenger capacity: 75
- Crew/Nationality: 24/International
- Entered service: 2001
- Decks: 3
- Number of cabins: 43—all outside
- Elevator: No