One of the largest ships in Grand Circle Cruise Line’s own private fleet, the M/S River Adagio was built specifically for cruising the widest part of the Danube and the deeper waters leading to the Black Sea. Enjoy personalized attention from the ship staff in your group of 38-45 travelers, with its own expert resident Program Director.
This ship is featured on these popular cruises:
- The Great Rivers of Europe
- Eastern Europe to the Black Sea
- Old World Prague & the Blue Danube
- Grand European Cruise
- Christmas Markets Along the Danube
- Dining room with single open seating. Enjoy fine cuisine in your ship’s non-smoking dining room.
- Bar & lounge. Relax with friends old and new.
- Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in all cabins, in additional to all common areas. Please note: Wireless Internet access may be limited at certain points throughout your River Cruise.
- Open Sun Deck. Sit outside and enjoy the views as your ship glides past legendary landmarks.
- All shipboard announcements made in English
- Fitness equipment. Enjoy an onboard workout.
- Outside cabins with a river view
- Serenade Deck cabins feature a private balcony with table and chairs, floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors, upper-deck views, and closer proximity to the ship’s bar, restaurant, lounge, and library
- Cabin sizes are 160 square feet (includes a balcony of 16 square feet on the Serenade Deck).
- All cabins have a wardrobe and a drawer, and luggage storage space under the beds
- Private bath with shower, including a hair dryer, shampoo, and soap
- Individual heating & air-conditioning controls
- Flat-screen color TV and radio, including CNN, movies, and a “view from the bow” camera looking out the front of your ship
- Direct-dial telephone; emergency call buttons
- In-room safe
- Two twin beds that convert to sofas. During the day, you can sit and relax on a sofa. When you arrive back at your cabin in the evening, you’ll find the couch has been converted to a bed. Please note: Twin beds are stationary and cannot be combined into a double bed.
- All non-smoking cabins
Ship and Crew Information
- Registry: Malta
- Width: 38 feet
- Length: 418 feet
- Passenger capacity: 162
- Crew/Nationality: 38/International
- Entered service: 2003
- Decks: 4
- Number of cabins: 81—all outside
- Elevator: Yes
Call us to reserve your next vacation1-800-221-2610