Designed specifically for the smaller waterways of France, Grand Circle’s M/S Provence provides a more intimate cruising experience. This river cruiser carries you and your group of 38-45 travelers, with its own expert resident Program Director. That’s because we believe the picturesque villages and vineyards that make up the French countryside are best appreciated aboard a river ship that’s as relaxed as the region itself.
This ship is featured on these popular cruises:
- Dining room with single open seating. Relax over freshly prepared Provencal cuisine in a warm atmosphere.
- Bar & lounge. With panoramic floor-to-ceiling windows, you can admire the lovely French countryside over morning coffee or an afternoon beverage.
- Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in all cabins, in additional to all common areas. Please note: Wireless Internet access may be limited at certain points throughout your River Cruise.
- Complimentary coffee & tea. Help yourself 24 hours a day in your ship’s lounge.
- Open Sun Deck. Take in views as you drift past vineyards and villages.
- Shipboard entertainment. After a day of exploring, delight in local music and folklore shows.
- English-speaking crew dedicated to your enjoyment
- All shipboard announcements made in English
- Two Jacuzzis on Sun Deck
- Fitness equipment
- Outside rooms with closet and storage space
- Cabin sizes are: 205-210 square feet, plus balcony
- Private bath with shower, including a hair dryer
- Flat-screen color TV, including CNN and movies
- Two twin beds. Main Deck cabins also feature a sofa for daytime use. Please note: Twin beds can be pushed together to create a double bed.
- All non-smoking cabins
Ship and Crew Information
- Registry: France
- Width: 31 feet
- Length: 292 feet
- Passenger capacity: 46
- Crew/Nationality: 14 crew/International
- Entered service: 2000
- Decks: 3
- Number of cabins: 27—all outside
- Elevator: No
Call us to reserve your next vacation1-800-221-2610