Designed specifically for the smaller waterways of France, Grand Circle’s M/S Provence provides a more intimate cruising experience. This river cruiser carries a maximum of just 46 Grand Circle Cruise Line travelers, with its own expert resident Program Director. That’s because we believe the picturesque villages and vineyards that make up the French countryside are best appreciated aboard a river ship that’s as relaxed as the region itself.
This ship is featured on these popular cruises:
- Dining room with single open seating. Relax over freshly prepared Provencal cuisine in a warm atmosphere.
- Bar & lounge. With panoramic floor-to-ceiling windows, you can admire the lovely French countryside over morning coffee or an afternoon beverage.
- Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in all cabins, in additional to all common areas. Please note: Wireless Internet access may be limited at certain points throughout your River Cruise.
- Complimentary coffee & tea. Help yourself 24 hours a day in your ship’s lounge.
- Open Sun Deck. Take in views as you drift past vineyards and villages.
- Shipboard entertainment. After a day of exploring, delight in local music and folklore shows.
- English-speaking crew dedicated to your enjoyment
- All shipboard announcements made in English
- Two Jacuzzis on Sun Deck
- Fitness equipment
- Outside rooms with closet and storage space
- Cabin sizes are: 205-210 square feet, plus balcony
- Private bath with shower, including a hair dryer
- Flat-screen color TV, including CNN and movies
- Two twin beds. Main Deck cabins also feature a sofa for daytime use. Please note: Twin beds can be pushed together to create a double bed.
- All non-smoking cabins
Ship and Crew Information
- Registry: France
- Width: 31 feet
- Length: 292 feet
- Passenger capacity: 46
- Crew/Nationality: 14 crew/International
- Entered service: 2000
- Decks: 3
- Number of cabins: 27—all outside
- Elevator: No
Call us to reserve your next vacation1-800-221-2610