Specifically designed to navigate the gently winding waters of the Seine, the M/S Bizet's small capacity and comfortable appointments ensure a relaxing and personal experience. As you discover the beauty of France in a group of 38-45 travelers, each with its own local Program Director, you’ll revel in the warm camaraderie of your fellow travel companions. Launched in 2002, this river ship has a capacity of 120 passengers in 60 cabins—all with outside views. Ship amenities include an elevator, bar, lounge, library, and Sun Deck. Your ship has an international crew of 33 and three English-speaking Program Directors.
This ship is featured on these popular cruises:
- Dining room with single open seating. Enjoy fine cuisine in your ship's non-smoking dining room.
- Complimentary beverages: Enjoy house beer and house wine—as well as soft drinks—at any time of day while onboard.
- Complimentary wireless Internet access: Connect online in cabins and common areas.
Please Note: Wireless Internet access may be limited at certain points throughout your River Cruise.
- Bar and lounge. Relax with friends old and new.
- Sun Deck. Sit outside and enjoy the views as your ship glides past legendary landmarks.
- All shipboard announcements made in English
- Outside cabins with a river view
- Soprano Deck cabins feature a private balcony with table and chairs, floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors, upper-deck views, and closer proximity to the ship's bar, restaurant, lounge, and library
- Cabin sizes are 160 square feet (includes a balcony of 16 square feet on the Soprano Deck)
- Two twin beds that convert to sofas. During the day, you can sit and relax on a sofa. When you arrive back at your cabin in the evening, you'll find the couch has been converted to a bed.
Please note: Twin beds are stationary and cannot be combined into a double bed
- All cabins have a wardrobe and a drawer, and luggage storage space under the beds
- Private bath with shower, including a hair dryer, shampoo, and soap
- Individual heating & air-conditioning controls
- Flat-screen color TV and radio, including CNN, movies, and a view from the bow camera looking out the front of your ship
- Direct-dial telephone; emergency call buttons
- In-room safe
- All non-smoking cabins
Ship and Crew Information
- Registry: Malta
- Width: 38 feet
- Length: 366 feet
- Passenger capacity: 120
- Crew/Nationality: 33/International
- Entered service: 2002
- Decks: 3
- Number of cabins: 60—all outside
- Elevator: Yes