Solo Traveler Price Guarantee
If you find a lower price for a solo traveler on any comparable international trip for Americans, Grand Circle will match the price and deduct $500 from the cost of your trip. The following will determine whether a trip is comparable:
- The competitor tour operator's trip must have a lower per diem than the Grand Circle trip;
- The trips must be to the same destination and during the same departure month and year;
- The competitor tour operator must sell exclusively to American travelers;
- The base price of the competitor trip must be for a solo traveler rooming by him or herself;
- The base price of the competitor trip must include international airfare from your gateway city, internal flights, and all applicable taxes and fees;
- The comparable trip must include breakfast daily and the same number of included lunches and dinner (or more) than the Grand Circle trip;
- If you are comparing a Grand Circle River Cruise or Cruise Tour, the comparable trip must have a local Program Director assigned to a group of no more than 45 travelers who will be with the group every day of the trip; and
- If you are comparing a Grand Circle Land Tour or Extended Vacation, the comparable trip must have a local Program Director assigned to a group of no more than 45 travelers who will be with the group every day of the trip.
If the comparable trip satisfies each of these conditions, you must send Grand Circle a copy of the following for the comparable trip: base program pricing; any Single Supplements, taxes and fees; and a day-by-day itinerary with all included meals and features listed clearly. Please send supporting documents by email to STG@gct.com; by fax 617-346-6091; or by regular mail to Solo Price Guarantee, Grand Circle Travel, 347 Congress Street, Boston, MA 02210. Grand Circle will respond within seven to ten business days and reserves the right to make the final determination on whether the trip is considered a comparable trip. Offer applies to new bookings only and does not apply to Grand Circle Ocean Cruises.
If you reserve a trip where sharing is possible and you would like to share a twin-bedded room with another single traveler of the same gender, we will do our best to match you with a roommate. If Grand Circle is unable to match you, you will have a room to yourself on your trip, and no payment will be required for your Single Supplement. This offer is valid for all 2010 or 2011 “roommate match requestor” reservations, regardless of booking date.