Travel Forum

Our Travel Forum was created to provide you with the opportunity to connect with other travelers who share your passion for travel. Sign into "My Account" and you’ll be able to write reviews, share your travel experiences, and post questions for other travelers. Not yet registered? It’s simple to create an account, membership is free, and it only takes a moment to join. Once you do, you’ll be able to write reviews, share your travel experiences, and post questions for other travelers. If you have a specific customer service or quality assurance question, please contact our Traveler Support Team by calling 1-800-221-0814. We value the contributions of our travelers. Please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for participation before you begin.

Author: goliz3

Trips Taken: 8
Traveler Since: 2009

January 21, 2011

Has anyone done this trip recently? The reviews are all from 09.

We are thinking of going in the end of Sept beginning of Oct time frame. Any reviews would be appreciated.

Goliz3

Author: papotter

Trips Taken: 4
Countries Visited:

I've been to every state in the union other than Hawaii and Alaska. I love Scotland and have traveled there three times (I'm in love with bagpipes). I've also visited England and Paris. I've been on several barefoot cruises (sailboats) in the Caribbean, and I've just returned from the OAT Dalmation Coast cruise (loved it).

Traveler Since: 2010

April 05, 2011

I just returned from that trip (January) and loved every single moment.   You go from one fantastic walled city to another (my favorite was Split because of the Roman ruins) and the optional trips (two) were more than worthwhile.   Krka Falls is one of the loveliest places i've been,    It was my first trip with OAT and I loved it so much I immediately (almost)  signed up for two more.   Dubrovnk was well worth seeing on its own.  The trip was well paced, the food was very good and the program directors superb,   I would highly recommend it to anyone.   P.S.  The ship was very comfortable.   The cabins are small but are so well designed you don't really notice it.    The captain was delightful and the crew very, very pleasant.

Author: luisa

Countries Visited:

Bahamas, Cayman Islands, Canada, Mexico, Spain, France, Monoco, Croatia, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Egypt, Morocco, Chile, Argentina, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji

Traveler Since: 2006

April 06, 2011

I thought Dubrovnik and Beyond was a Grand Circle land tour?

I've been interested in the trip too so hope someone replies.

Countries Visited:

Bahamas, Cayman Islands, Canada, Mexico, Spain, France, Monoco, Croatia, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Egypt, Morocco, Chile, Argentina, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji

April 06, 2011

Countries Visited:

April 06, 2011

Author: janice!

Trips Taken: 7
Countries Visited:

many

Traveler Since: 1999

April 06, 2011

Dubrovnik and Beyond is definitely  a land tour which starts in Dubrovnik, Croatia, and ends in Bled, Slovenia.  All travel is by coach with no time on a boat except for short excusions.  I was on this trip last April and enjoyed it very much.  My favorite place was Bled which is a small resort town in a beautivul setting.  We were lucky to be there when the weather was absolutely perfect.

You cannot Post or Reply, please sign in

Rules of Use:
Be Relevant

Please stick to the topic of travel when posting in our Forum. Stay on the relevant topic and do not disrupt a discussion in progress. If you have a specific customer service question or issue, please contact our Traveler Support Team by calling 1-800-221-0814.

Be Respectful

Use of any inappropriate language, personal attacks, and hate speech are not permitted. Respect others’ opinions and suggestions.

Be Mindful of Privacy Issues

Please do not post the personal information of other members (full names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, etc).

Help us help you

Please click on the ‘Report Abuse’ button if you see an inappropriate posting.