Travel Forum

Our Travel Forum was created to provide you with the opportunity to connect with other travelers who share your passion for travel. Sign into "My Account" and you’ll be able to write reviews, share your travel experiences, and post questions for other travelers. Not yet registered? It’s simple to create an account, membership is free, and it only takes a moment to join. Once you do, you’ll be able to write reviews, share your travel experiences, and post questions for other travelers. If you have a specific customer service or quality assurance question, please contact our Traveler Support Team by calling 1-800-221-0814. We value the contributions of our travelers. Please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for participation before you begin.

Author: sandiegohouses

Traveler Since: 2003

September 16, 2010

We have been on 5 Gct trips and enjoyed them all! We started as a sister trip (they call us the 4J's) and have grown to an average of 18 women in the late 40s to mid 60s age group who have a great time traveling.

I didn't find any reviews on the pre trip (Big Five Entabeni) specifically.  I want to know from people who went there- was it more of the same in the core trip- or different and a must do?! The post trip to Victoria Falls- it sounds nice but we just went from the South America trip and saw Iguassu Falls and it was amazing! In view of that- is it still a must do- or just another waterfall? also- I researched info that said sometimes the water is low and that makes a big difference- we are going in September 2011- so we would be there in  early to mid October.

Can someone tell me their opinion?

Thanks!

sandiegohouses@cox.net

Author: rs02138

Traveler Since: 2002

September 24, 2010

the water should be higher at victoria fall now that the rains have started..having seen both iguassu and victoria falls i recommend seeing both. they are completely different experiences.

You cannot Post or Reply, please sign in

Rules of Use:
Be Relevant

Please stick to the topic of travel when posting in our Forum. Stay on the relevant topic and do not disrupt a discussion in progress. If you have a specific customer service question or issue, please contact our Traveler Support Team by calling 1-800-221-0814.

Be Respectful

Use of any inappropriate language, personal attacks, and hate speech are not permitted. Respect others’ opinions and suggestions.

Be Mindful of Privacy Issues

Please do not post the personal information of other members (full names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, etc).

Help us help you

Please click on the ‘Report Abuse’ button if you see an inappropriate posting.