Travel Forum

Our Travel Forum was created to provide you with the opportunity to connect with other travelers who share your passion for travel. Sign into "My Account" and you’ll be able to write reviews, share your travel experiences, and post questions for other travelers. Not yet registered? It’s simple to create an account, membership is free, and it only takes a moment to join. Once you do, you’ll be able to write reviews, share your travel experiences, and post questions for other travelers. If you have a specific customer service or quality assurance question, please contact our Traveler Support Team by calling 1-800-221-0814. We value the contributions of our travelers. Please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for participation before you begin.

Author: nanaandpapa

Trips Taken: 15
Countries Visited:

Aruba, Austria, Australia, Bermuda, Belgium, Botswana, Canada, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Rep., Egypt, England, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, South Africa, Spain, St. Marten (fr), St. Martin (nd), Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, USA, Vatican, Zimbabwe

Traveler Since: 2002

January 08, 2014

This post is from Windows7 Using Chrome

Author: pauline

Trips Taken: 11
Countries Visited:

England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Malta, Israel, Australia, New Zealand, China, Mexico, Colombia, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Canada, Russia, Ukraine

Traveler Since: 1999

January 08, 2014

But it still says extranet and it still says household.

Author: garyrr

Trips Taken: 17
Countries Visited:

Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe, S Africa, Guatemala, Honduras, Costa Rica, Belize, Panama, Peru, New Zealand, Greece, Turkey, Albania, Croatia, Montenegro, Czech, Slovakia, Hungary, Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria, India, China, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Italy, Ireland, Great Britain, Netherlands, Belgium, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia

Traveler Since: 2000

January 08, 2014

I see "household" - but not "extranet" -on this posting.

I'm on Windows VISTA, IE 9

Author: janice!

Trips Taken: 7
Countries Visited:

many

January 08, 2014

Only a very few people who haven't been completely "householded" like Pauline get to see the extranet. Let's hope this is all in the past by this time tomorrow.

Countries Visited:

England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Malta, Israel, Australia, New Zealand, China, Mexico, Colombia, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Canada, Russia, Ukraine

January 09, 2014

Now, everyone looks as they should.  I never had a picture, but the rest of me is fine.

Pauline

Countries Visited:

January 09, 2014

The above post was when I was using Chrome.  This is with Firefox, and I had to sign in.  But you all still look fine.

Author: captainlarry

Trips Taken: 10

January 09, 2014
I'm still using IE11 on Windows 7. Yesterday I was "Household" and no avatar. Today, I'm not "household" and I have the avatar. But I still have to sign in each time I go to the website. Funny thing is it automatically comes up with my user name, but I have to supply the password. The website format is not nearly as user friendly as before, and the blue font is really obnoxious. But it does appear that some progress is being made.

January 09, 2014
Continued whining: I type in paragraphs, but it appears as one big blob when I look at the posting after the face. This started a new paragraph (as I typed it). Instead of the new posting immediately appearing on the thread, I have to go completely out of the Forum screen and then get back into the Forum before I can see the post I just submitted.

Countries Visited:

Aruba, Austria, Australia, Bermuda, Belgium, Botswana, Canada, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Rep., Egypt, England, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, South Africa, Spain, St. Marten (fr), St. Martin (nd), Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, USA, Vatican, Zimbabwe

January 10, 2014

Testing a post with Chrome on Windows.

This is after fixes on the morning of 1/10.

Countries Visited:

January 10, 2014

Reply from Windows IE 11.

Everything looks OK so far/

Countries Visited:

January 10, 2014

This reply from Windows 7/ Firefox

Still no problems found

Author: grandcircle

Trips Taken: 0

January 10, 2014

Hello Captainlarry -

Thank you for posting about the issues you are experiencing with the font & the spacing of your posts.  I have forwarded your posts to our Development Team for review.

Kind Regards,

Michelle

Web Community Manager

Countries Visited:

January 10, 2014

This reply from Windows 7/ Opera.

Still no problems

Countries Visited:

January 10, 2014

This reply from Windoes 7 / Safari.

Still no problems

Countries Visited:

January 10, 2014

This reply is from android /chrome.

Still no problems with logon or forum.

Countries Visited:

January 10, 2014
This reply from Android / Firefox Still no problem found.

Countries Visited:

January 10, 2014
Prior reply from Android / Firefipox should have had a new line after Firefox. There sfould have been one before this sentence. If there is, there is no problem.

Countries Visited:

January 10, 2014

This reply was from Android / Dophin.

Attempts to post reply from Android / Opera were unsuccessful.

Dolphin seems OK

January 10, 2014
This is a test... I hit return twice before typing this line.

January 10, 2014

A second test...

Two returnes before typing this line.

You cannot Post or Reply, please sign in

Rules of Use:
Be Relevant

Please stick to the topic of travel when posting in our Forum. Stay on the relevant topic and do not disrupt a discussion in progress. If you have a specific customer service question or issue, please contact our Traveler Support Team by calling 1-800-221-0814.

Be Respectful

Use of any inappropriate language, personal attacks, and hate speech are not permitted. Respect others’ opinions and suggestions.

Be Mindful of Privacy Issues

Please do not post the personal information of other members (full names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, etc).

Help us help you

Please click on the ‘Report Abuse’ button if you see an inappropriate posting.