Travel Forum

Our Travel Forum was created to provide you with the opportunity to connect with other travelers who share your passion for travel. Sign into "My Account" and you’ll be able to write reviews, share your travel experiences, and post questions for other travelers. Not yet registered? It’s simple to create an account, membership is free, and it only takes a moment to join. Once you do, you’ll be able to write reviews, share your travel experiences, and post questions for other travelers. If you have a specific customer service or quality assurance question, please contact our Traveler Support Team by calling 1-800-221-0814. We value the contributions of our travelers. Please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for participation before you begin.

Author: avalarue

Trips Taken: 8
Traveler Since: 2008

December 02, 2013

My calendar came in the mail today!! It's so pretty and I love being able to recognize some of the places, having traveled there with Grand Circle. Thank you so much!

Author: grandcircle

Trips Taken: 0

December 03, 2013

You are welcome Avalarue, it is our pleasure. 

Annmarie

Forum Moderator

Author: gobuckeyes

Trips Taken: 13
Traveler Since: 2005

December 04, 2013

I received my OAT calender today. Just put it on the wall beside my computer. I really like their calender.

Author: travelann

Trips Taken: 7
Traveler Since: 2010

December 08, 2013

I haven't received mine yet.

Author: captainlarry

Trips Taken: 10
Traveler Since: 2002

December 09, 2013

I've been trying to post a reply for over a week now but it won't let me on when using Internet Explorer. Now I'm trying with Google Chrome.

I wish I could send you my copy of the calendar. I opened it, ooed and ahed at the pictures, and then pitched it. The pictures mean very little to me since they portray places I have not been and do not intend to go to. And the calendar is not at all useful since you cannot write on the sllick finished paper. I guess you can with a Sharpie, but I like to plan ahead for changes, so I use a pencil.

Author: wattsed

Trips Taken: 3
Countries Visited:

All seven continents, 113 countries and all states except Hawaii and Idaho.Plus some interesting places that are not countries such as The zores, Falkland Islands, South Georgia, etc.

Traveler Since: 2010

December 09, 2013

Captain Larry, love your comment, "I like to plan ahead for change, so I use a pencil"...that also means that you plan to have a pencil with an eraser!    I guess I will not be getting the calendar since I had too many trips with other providers before I discovered OAT/GCT but that would be preferable to the many slick brochures I get for trips I have already taken!

Author: suepoor1234

Trips Taken: 8
Countries Visited:

All the states except Hawaii; east and west Canada, all of Western Europe(except Iceland and Greenland); the Baltics and Scandanavia; Belarus, Poland, Ukraine; Russia; Turkey, Jordan and Israel; China, Mongolia, and Tibet; Egypt, Morocco, Tanzania; Mexico, Costa Rica, Guatamala, El Salvador; Ecuador, Galapagos Islands, Peru, Argentina; Australia and New Zealand; Antarctica.

Traveler Since: 2007

December 10, 2013

Captain Larry (and others), rather than pitch the calendar, why not give it to a neighbor who would like to dream of going to far-off places, donating it to a charity to sell at a thrift store, or dropping it by a nursing home or school?  Art classes use them for collages. There is always a want/need of colorful calendars with writing space.  Using a regular pen is ok; no Sharpie needed.  Can't erase, but you have a record.

Author: captainlarry

Trips Taken: 10
Traveler Since: 2002

December 10, 2013

Touche!

You cannot Post or Reply, please sign in

Rules of Use:
Be Relevant

Please stick to the topic of travel when posting in our Forum. Stay on the relevant topic and do not disrupt a discussion in progress. If you have a specific customer service question or issue, please contact our Traveler Support Team by calling 1-800-221-0814.

Be Respectful

Use of any inappropriate language, personal attacks, and hate speech are not permitted. Respect others’ opinions and suggestions.

Be Mindful of Privacy Issues

Please do not post the personal information of other members (full names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, etc).

Help us help you

Please click on the ‘Report Abuse’ button if you see an inappropriate posting.