Travel Forum

Our Travel Forum was created to provide you with the opportunity to connect with other travelers who share your passion for travel. Sign into "My Account" and you’ll be able to write reviews, share your travel experiences, and post questions for other travelers. Not yet registered? It’s simple to create an account, membership is free, and it only takes a moment to join. Once you do, you’ll be able to write reviews, share your travel experiences, and post questions for other travelers. If you have a specific customer service or quality assurance question, please contact our Traveler Support Team by calling 1-800-221-0814. We value the contributions of our travelers. Please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for participation before you begin.

Author: mariagiuseppe

Traveler Since: 2010

November 21, 2013

I received a nice e-mail from gct asking me to post a review of my recent trip but, although I've tried 3 times (filled in every blank on the form),  I have not succeeded.  I use Internet Explorer but I also have Firefox.  I haven't tried entering my review on the latter yet.  Anybody having the same problem?  Thanks.  Maria Giuseppe (travelled 4 times with GCT).

Author: grandcircle

Trips Taken: 0

November 21, 2013

Hello Mariagiuseppe -

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble posting your review.  Somebody will be contacting you offline to get more information about your system & help you post the review.

Kind Regards,

Michelle

GCT/GCCL Forum Moderator

Author: doe409

Countries Visited:

Along with Carribean cruises I have travelled to Ireland, Costa Rica and in 2014 will go to Italy. I love national parks so I have been to many of them. Maine, Vermont, DC, Mt Rushmore area, parks of the Southwest, Oregon Coast, Hawaii, Colorado, Alaska, Canadian Rockies, San Fransico area.

Traveler Since: 2012

December 09, 2013

Since returning from my trip in Aug I have tried 8 times to post a review today be the latest and am not able to get it to take any of my typing. I use Vista but have never had trouble with any sites or typing any reviews including this post. Even the star rating freezes and take many minutes before registering. I had given up although I had several good and many not so good points & thought I would try for a chance to be entered for a free trip but it definitely not worth the aggravation.

Author: grandcircle

Trips Taken: 0

December 10, 2013

Hi Doe409,

Sorry the site is giving you problems posting a review.  I can help.  I will contact you off line by Wed.

Annmarie

Forum Moderator

Author: rblume8351

Traveler Since: 2007

April 03, 2014

Looks like I'm in the trouble club too.  I go through the post a review drill, page loads again but it is "grayed" out and frozen.  FWIW I'm on an iPad.

hopefully, it will be easier to edit my review, if I can write one, than it was to edit this.

Author: rblume8351

Traveler Since: 2007

April 04, 2014

Well it worked today!

Author: trombone

Traveler Since: 2001

May 01, 2014

We are also having trouble posting a trip review. I wrote the same one twice since the first one "froze" and didn't go through. After I posted the second one, it appeared briefly and then disappeared. Don't want to write a third one if it isn't necessary.

You cannot Post or Reply, please sign in

Rules of Use:
Be Relevant

Please stick to the topic of travel when posting in our Forum. Stay on the relevant topic and do not disrupt a discussion in progress. If you have a specific customer service question or issue, please contact our Traveler Support Team by calling 1-800-221-0814.

Be Respectful

Use of any inappropriate language, personal attacks, and hate speech are not permitted. Respect others’ opinions and suggestions.

Be Mindful of Privacy Issues

Please do not post the personal information of other members (full names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, etc).

Help us help you

Please click on the ‘Report Abuse’ button if you see an inappropriate posting.