Travel Forum

Our Travel Forum was created to provide you with the opportunity to connect with other travelers who share your passion for travel. Sign into "My Account" and you’ll be able to write reviews, share your travel experiences, and post questions for other travelers. Not yet registered? It’s simple to create an account, membership is free, and it only takes a moment to join. Once you do, you’ll be able to write reviews, share your travel experiences, and post questions for other travelers. If you have a specific customer service or quality assurance question, please contact our Traveler Support Team by calling 1-800-221-0814. We value the contributions of our travelers. Please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for participation before you begin.

Author: faust

Trips Taken: 14
Traveler Since: 2006

October 05, 2013

Just returned from Turkey, with the pre-trip to Athens. We highly recommend this trip! Turkey unfolds as an exotic, fascinating country rich in well preserved ancient ruins as well as the monumental palaces and mosques of today. A++ trip.

paul and sue

Author: mertziek

Trips Taken: 5
Traveler Since: 2010

October 05, 2013

Did this trip in October 2011 and thought it was wonderful, especially all of the ruins.  Also did the post trip and enjoyed the religious sites a lot.  Rama Enol was our guide and what an enthusiastic gal.  Made the trip that much better.

Author: tickledpink

Trips Taken: 4
Countries Visited:

Rhine & Danube Christmas markets cruises, Egypt, Jordan, Turkey, UK, Ireland, most of Western Europe, Scandinavia, Leningrad no-visa cruise from Helsinki in '78, Hawaii, Alaska, NYC, Florida, Arizona & Utah national parks, Sedona and North Dakota.

Traveler Since: 1995

October 05, 2013

I did this trip in May 2011 - Rana Erol was my program director, too and she was awesome! I really want to go back to Turkey - there is so much to see. I love all the poppies that covered the fields and the ruins. A couple of hotels were so-so, but the food was fantastic and the Turkish people were so welcoming. One of my best trips!

Author: merleo

Trips Taken: 12
Traveler Since: 1996

October 06, 2013

To previous Crossroads of Turkey posters:  I leave for Turkey on the 24th and am so looking forward to it and now with all of the positive feedback, I m glad that Turkey came to the top of my bucket list this year and may I have a great PD as well!

Author: donco6

Trips Taken: 0
Countries Visited:

Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Australia, Canada, Mexico and all over the U.S.

November 03, 2013

I'm signed up for Crossroads of Turkey and the Urfa extension in March 2014.  Can't wait!  Good to see all the positive comments. 

You cannot Post or Reply, please sign in

Rules of Use:
Be Relevant

Please stick to the topic of travel when posting in our Forum. Stay on the relevant topic and do not disrupt a discussion in progress. If you have a specific customer service question or issue, please contact our Traveler Support Team by calling 1-800-221-0814.

Be Respectful

Use of any inappropriate language, personal attacks, and hate speech are not permitted. Respect others’ opinions and suggestions.

Be Mindful of Privacy Issues

Please do not post the personal information of other members (full names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, etc).

Help us help you

Please click on the ‘Report Abuse’ button if you see an inappropriate posting.