Travel Forum

Our Travel Forum was created to provide you with the opportunity to connect with other travelers who share your passion for travel. Sign into "My Account" and you’ll be able to write reviews, share your travel experiences, and post questions for other travelers. Not yet registered? It’s simple to create an account, membership is free, and it only takes a moment to join. Once you do, you’ll be able to write reviews, share your travel experiences, and post questions for other travelers. If you have a specific customer service or quality assurance question, please contact our Traveler Support Team by calling 1-800-221-0814. We value the contributions of our travelers. Please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for participation before you begin.

Author: singsling

GCT Trips Taken: 11
OAT Trips Taken: 0
Traveler Since: 1995

September 11, 2013

We received our final documents the other day, and as usual, I go on line and double check the telephone numbers and web site names and email the hotel to confirm these numbersl

If any of you are staying at the St. George Lycabettus Hotel in Athens, they have a new telephone number.  They responded to me in email:  From US: 011 30 207 416000.   The St. George fax number is the same as provided by GCT  011-30-2107-290439

Also, the Best Weswtern Hotel  Astoria in Zagreb, Croatia.  GCT only provided the generic home page for Best Western:  WWW.BESTWESTERN.COM.  This gets you to a BW booking site.  I had to do a search for the hotel.  From there you can choose the Astoria because there are several BW in Zagreb.  I was able to verify the telephone number  correct as provided by GC--Tel 011-385-1-4808-900    and Fax  011-385-1-4808-908.

You cannot Post or Reply, please sign in

Rules of Use:
Be Relevant

Please stick to the topic of travel when posting in our Forum. Stay on the relevant topic and do not disrupt a discussion in progress. If you have a specific customer service question or issue, please contact our Traveler Support Team by calling 1-800-221-0814.

Be Respectful

Use of any inappropriate language, personal attacks, and hate speech are not permitted. Respect others’ opinions and suggestions.

Be Mindful of Privacy Issues

Please do not post the personal information of other members (full names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, etc).

Help us help you

Please click on the ‘Report Abuse’ button if you see an inappropriate posting.