Travel Forum

Our Travel Forum was created to provide you with the opportunity to connect with other travelers who share your passion for travel. Sign into "My Account" and you’ll be able to write reviews, share your travel experiences, and post questions for other travelers. Not yet registered? It’s simple to create an account, membership is free, and it only takes a moment to join. Once you do, you’ll be able to write reviews, share your travel experiences, and post questions for other travelers. If you have a specific customer service or quality assurance question, please contact our Traveler Support Team by calling 1-800-221-0814. We value the contributions of our travelers. Please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for participation before you begin.

Author: mewslp

Traveler Since: 2002

June 07, 2013

Since I can't access the OAT website on either my MAC or my IPad, I'll post here.  When I went on OAT site a few days ago on a PC (not mine)  I discovered that there are multiple posts about this problem.  My only browser is Safari; I have deleted the cache numerous times and reset everything I'm prepared to reset; none of this helps.  The complaints have been going on long enough that this should have been solved by now.  My email via the "contact" button has gone unanswered.  I would appreciate hearing from Grand Circle about what they are doing about the problem, and when they expect it to be solved.  I am having withdrawal pains from missing the OAT Forum and the UA reviews.

Author: grandcircle

Trips Taken: 0

June 08, 2013

Hello Mewslp -

We apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing with the OAT website. We are still working on the situation on our end.

In the interim, we do have a manual work around which should help:

1. Clear your cache

2. Close your browser

3. Open your browser & log in

Kind Regards,

Michelle

GCT/GCCL Forum Moderator

Author: tickledpink

Countries Visited:

Rhine & Danube Christmas markets cruises, Egypt, Jordan, Turkey, UK, Ireland, most of Western Europe, Scandinavia, Leningrad no-visa cruise from Helsinki in '78, Hawaii, Alaska, NYC, Florida, Arizona & Utah national parks, Sedona and North Dakota.

Traveler Since: 1995

September 09, 2013

Hi Mewslip -

I was unable to log onto my reservations or access any trip info if I was logged in on any computer mac or pc with any browser on GCT and OAT. Clearing the cache, deleting cookies allowed me to access the site, but once I logged in, up popped the error message page when I tried to look at trips or my account.

I reregistered under the email I get my communications through and got through. Then when I was looked at my account it turns out my customer number was changed sometime in the last few weeks! I've only been on 2 trips and don't see how I could have had 2 numbers, unless my father's # was used on my first trip. (Egypt with OAT). The last 2 catalogs and trip invoice dated 6/25 all have the cancelled customer #, but my new Inner Circle card has the new number.

Could they have changed your customer number too?

Jane

Author: mewslp

Traveler Since: 2002

September 10, 2013

GCT has fixed the problem that affected people using MAC with Safari, so all is well with me; hope your number problem is soon sorted out as well!

You cannot Post or Reply, please sign in

Rules of Use:
Be Relevant

Please stick to the topic of travel when posting in our Forum. Stay on the relevant topic and do not disrupt a discussion in progress. If you have a specific customer service question or issue, please contact our Traveler Support Team by calling 1-800-221-0814.

Be Respectful

Use of any inappropriate language, personal attacks, and hate speech are not permitted. Respect others’ opinions and suggestions.

Be Mindful of Privacy Issues

Please do not post the personal information of other members (full names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, etc).

Help us help you

Please click on the ‘Report Abuse’ button if you see an inappropriate posting.