Travel Forum

Our Travel Forum was created to provide you with the opportunity to connect with other travelers who share your passion for travel. Sign into "My Account" and you’ll be able to write reviews, share your travel experiences, and post questions for other travelers. Not yet registered? It’s simple to create an account, membership is free, and it only takes a moment to join. Once you do, you’ll be able to write reviews, share your travel experiences, and post questions for other travelers. If you have a specific customer service or quality assurance question, please contact our Traveler Support Team by calling 1-800-221-0814. We value the contributions of our travelers. Please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for participation before you begin.

Author: canyonart

GCT Trips Taken: 3
OAT Trips Taken: 2
Traveler Since: 2007

June 05, 2013

I read that they have 110 on the ship but is it a two prong outlet or a 3 prong outlet.  I have several chargers that use the 3 prong outlet.  I am planning to bring an extension with multiple plugs.  Where is the outlet? Do I need an extension that has a cord or can I use one that plugs directly into the wall?  If its behind some furniture, then the cord would be nice.

Thank you. I always think this is the best and fastest way to get questions answered.

Sally

Author: pauline

GCT Trips Taken: 11
OAT Trips Taken: 0
Countries Visited:

England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Malta, Israel, Australia, New Zealand, China, Mexico, Colombia, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Canada, Russia, Ukraine

Traveler Since: 1999

June 05, 2013

I was on the Rossia in 2010, and the ship had recently been renovated so it's probably the same.  There's a little desk tucked into a corner between the end of one bed and the closets.  And on the wall there are the outlets.  The charger for my Kindle, which was the only thing I charged, has two prongs and that worked.  So I don't know if the outlet would take three prongs.  But it is very reachable.

Author: nancyf

GCT Trips Taken: 5
OAT Trips Taken: 2
Countries Visited:

43 of the 50 United States, including Hawaii and Alaska, England , France , Italy , Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Africa (Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe. South Africa), Israel, Canada, the Carribbean, Peru, going to Egypt & Jordan in February 2011 ( canceled due to the unrest there, but I will take this trip later!), China, Russia, Kenya, Turkey, Greece, Malta, Sicily.

Traveler Since: 2007

June 06, 2013

Seems as if I had to use my converter (for 220 to 110) for my curling iron, etc.....and that I need the 2-rounded prong adapter, as well.

You cannot Post or Reply, please sign in

Rules of Use:
Be Relevant

Please stick to the topic of travel when posting in our Forum. Stay on the relevant topic and do not disrupt a discussion in progress. If you have a specific customer service question or issue, please contact our Traveler Support Team by calling 1-800-221-0814.

Be Respectful

Use of any inappropriate language, personal attacks, and hate speech are not permitted. Respect others’ opinions and suggestions.

Be Mindful of Privacy Issues

Please do not post the personal information of other members (full names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, etc).

Help us help you

Please click on the ‘Report Abuse’ button if you see an inappropriate posting.