Travel Forum

Our Travel Forum was created to provide you with the opportunity to connect with other travelers who share your passion for travel. Sign into "My Account" and you’ll be able to write reviews, share your travel experiences, and post questions for other travelers. Not yet registered? It’s simple to create an account, membership is free, and it only takes a moment to join. Once you do, you’ll be able to write reviews, share your travel experiences, and post questions for other travelers. If you have a specific customer service or quality assurance question, please contact our Traveler Support Team by calling 1-800-221-0814. We value the contributions of our travelers. Please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for participation before you begin.

Author: pjcarpent

GCT Trips Taken: 7
OAT Trips Taken: 0
Traveler Since: 2007

April 30, 2013

any reviews for this new offering?  We are booked for 2014

Author: jandb

GCT Trips Taken: 7
OAT Trips Taken: 5
Traveler Since: 1999

May 01, 2013

The first review was just published.  The reviewer gave it 4 stars.  We leave in early June for the pre-trip to Provence and I can hardly wait.  I've never written a review before, but maybe I'll do it this time.  Since we have enjoyed every tour we've gone on with GCT/OAT, I would be surprised if I don't give it 5 stars!  This will be our third cruise on the 50 passenger ships and our second on the Arthusa.  The captain and the ship were written up in "Currents" which arrived this week.

Betty

Author: beaver1977

GCT Trips Taken: 6
Traveler Since: 2010

May 01, 2013

Did some of the passengers have issues with motion/sea sickness?

Author: snareman

GCT Trips Taken: 1
OAT Trips Taken: 2
Traveler Since: 2008

May 08, 2013

We took the Croatia trip which is on one of the sister ships (they have 3 of the same ship) and we didn't have any motion sickness issues.  The crew and food were amazing.  The ships would be better though if they had wifi, and, if I really wanted to stretch it, a washer and dryer.  Although we just took along clothes that we could wash in the sink.  We really liked the small ship experience.  

Author: mewslp

GCT Trips Taken: 8
OAT Trips Taken: 6
Traveler Since: 2002

May 26, 2013

I have just posted my review of the Rivieras trip; now a total of 3.  Enjoy!

Author: billfuji

GCT Trips Taken: 11
Traveler Since: 2004

June 01, 2013

We were the first group to do The Rivieras: Italy, France & Isles.  Great itinerary and Program Directon, Guilio.    We did this trip Late March into April.  While the weather was unusuallu cold and rainy, we still enjoyed the beauty of all the Port Stops and land destinations.  GCT went our of their way to make changes along the way and accommodate us through some weather issues only Mother Nature could control.  A terrific trip and I highly recommended it.

Author: billfuji

GCT Trips Taken: 11
Traveler Since: 2004

June 01, 2013

We were the first group to do The Rivieras: Italy, France & Isles.  Great itinerary and Program Directon, Guilio.    We did this trip Late March into April.  While the weather was unusuallu cold and rainy, we still enjoyed the beauty of all the Port Stops and land destinations.  GCT went our of their way to make changes along the way and accommodate us through some weather issues only Mother Nature could control.  A terrific trip and I highly recommended it.

You cannot Post or Reply, please sign in

Rules of Use:
Be Relevant

Please stick to the topic of travel when posting in our Forum. Stay on the relevant topic and do not disrupt a discussion in progress. If you have a specific customer service question or issue, please contact our Traveler Support Team by calling 1-800-221-0814.

Be Respectful

Use of any inappropriate language, personal attacks, and hate speech are not permitted. Respect others’ opinions and suggestions.

Be Mindful of Privacy Issues

Please do not post the personal information of other members (full names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, etc).

Help us help you

Please click on the ‘Report Abuse’ button if you see an inappropriate posting.