Travel Forum

Our Travel Forum was created to provide you with the opportunity to connect with other travelers who share your passion for travel. Sign into "My Account" and you’ll be able to write reviews, share your travel experiences, and post questions for other travelers. Not yet registered? It’s simple to create an account, membership is free, and it only takes a moment to join. Once you do, you’ll be able to write reviews, share your travel experiences, and post questions for other travelers. If you have a specific customer service or quality assurance question, please contact our Traveler Support Team by calling 1-800-221-0814. We value the contributions of our travelers. Please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for participation before you begin.

Author: shooting4625

Trips Taken: 6
Traveler Since: 2008

August 26, 2012

Hi all

Now I know that weather is always changeable, but we are going to china from oct 21th to november 20th and we are trying to get  a little more real world weather from people who have been dring this time, we have looked at all the weather sights we know the averages, just curious of all your experiences.

Thanks

Colin

Author: wattsed

Trips Taken: 3
Countries Visited:

All seven continents, 113 countries and all states except Hawaii and Idaho.Plus some interesting places that are not countries such as The zores, Falkland Islands, South Georgia, etc.

Traveler Since: 2010

August 27, 2012

I always google The Weather Channel about 10 or so days before I leave on a trip and look up the 10 day forcast for the major places I will be in on that particular trip---on the last twelve trips I have made, including Antarctica, it has been pretty accurate...This gives you a much better idea of what to pack and what to expect...what one experienced at the same relative time a year or so ago can be entirely different with what you will experience esppecially with the recent changes in weather patterns worldwide..

You cannot Post or Reply, please sign in

Rules of Use:
Be Relevant

Please stick to the topic of travel when posting in our Forum. Stay on the relevant topic and do not disrupt a discussion in progress. If you have a specific customer service question or issue, please contact our Traveler Support Team by calling 1-800-221-0814.

Be Respectful

Use of any inappropriate language, personal attacks, and hate speech are not permitted. Respect others’ opinions and suggestions.

Be Mindful of Privacy Issues

Please do not post the personal information of other members (full names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, etc).

Help us help you

Please click on the ‘Report Abuse’ button if you see an inappropriate posting.