Travel Forum

Our Travel Forum was created to provide you with the opportunity to connect with other travelers who share your passion for travel. Sign into "My Account" and you’ll be able to write reviews, share your travel experiences, and post questions for other travelers. Not yet registered? It’s simple to create an account, membership is free, and it only takes a moment to join. Once you do, you’ll be able to write reviews, share your travel experiences, and post questions for other travelers. If you have a specific customer service or quality assurance question, please contact our Traveler Support Team by calling 1-800-221-0814. We value the contributions of our travelers. Please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for participation before you begin.

Author: robsmom

Trips Taken: 2
Traveler Since: 2011

July 10, 2012

Was just contacted by our group leader. Nice.Her profile shows she does tours in France. But...we are doing Rihine & Mosel. Should we be concerned that this is not her usual tour and perhaps she will not be as familiar with ins and outs of our tour?

Author: nanaandpapa

Trips Taken: 15
Countries Visited:

Aruba, Austria, Australia, Bermuda, Belgium, Botswana, Canada, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Rep., Egypt, England, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, South Africa, Spain, St. Marten (fr), St. Martin (nd), Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, USA, Vatican, Zimbabwe

Traveler Since: 2002

July 10, 2012

If the PD is Audrey, she grew up in, and still lives in Strasbourg, which is one of the ports of call on the stretch of the river that is the border between France and Germany. The city has moved between French and German hands over the centuries. We had her on The Seine: Paris to Normandy this spring. You would be fortunate to have her. She started out in the cruise industry working on barges in the South of France. She does multiple itineraries and is extremely well organized and hard working. If you want, you can read my blog http://jackthetravelingman-seine,blogspot.com.

Countries Visited:

Aruba, Austria, Australia, Bermuda, Belgium, Botswana, Canada, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Rep., Egypt, England, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, South Africa, Spain, St. Marten (fr), St. Martin (nd), Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, USA, Vatican, Zimbabwe

July 22, 2012

Is Audrey your PD?  We just got an Email from her, and she said that she is currently doing the Rhine and Mosel. She was wonderful on The Seine: Paris to Normandy.

Jack and Ann

Author: gaynell

Trips Taken: 12
Traveler Since: 2005

August 11, 2013

I can't figure this out....This thread gives ME the option to Attach, Move, Edit, or Delete every post on it, even though I made NONE of the posts.  Certainly a disaster waiting to happen, although I haven't given in to the impulse to try it out!  I could also delete or lock the whole topic!

Michelle...Help! What in the world is going on?

Countries Visited:

August 11, 2013

I am getting the same results, not just on my posts to this thread but all all of them. This is the only thread that I'm seeing this on so far.

Author: pauline

Trips Taken: 11
Countries Visited:

England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Malta, Israel, Australia, New Zealand, China, Mexico, Colombia, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Canada, Russia, Ukraine

Traveler Since: 1999

August 11, 2013

Just this thread, and just this forum.  Not the OAT one.

Rules of Use:
Be Relevant

Please stick to the topic of travel when posting in our Forum. Stay on the relevant topic and do not disrupt a discussion in progress. If you have a specific customer service question or issue, please contact our Traveler Support Team by calling 1-800-221-0814.

Be Respectful

Use of any inappropriate language, personal attacks, and hate speech are not permitted. Respect others’ opinions and suggestions.

Be Mindful of Privacy Issues

Please do not post the personal information of other members (full names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, etc).

Help us help you

Please click on the ‘Report Abuse’ button if you see an inappropriate posting.