Travel Forum

Our Travel Forum was created to provide you with the opportunity to connect with other travelers who share your passion for travel. Sign into "My Account" and you’ll be able to write reviews, share your travel experiences, and post questions for other travelers. Not yet registered? It’s simple to create an account, membership is free, and it only takes a moment to join. Once you do, you’ll be able to write reviews, share your travel experiences, and post questions for other travelers. If you have a specific customer service or quality assurance question, please contact our Traveler Support Team by calling 1-800-221-0814. We value the contributions of our travelers. Please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for participation before you begin.

Author: ejkaumeyer

GCT Trips Taken: 6
OAT Trips Taken: 1
Traveler Since: 1997

July 24, 2011

I sometimes travel with Grand Circle and OAT.  I think it would be fun to find out if anyone else on the various trips are Red (or Pink, like me) Hatters and to dress up for a day or two.  I don't have my next trip booked yet, but I'm starting to think about it.  I'm hoping that other people will like this idea too.  I'm just not sure how to find out if there are Red Hatters on a specific trip.  I may just pack an outfit in case...

Author: suepoor1234

GCT Trips Taken: 0
OAT Trips Taken: 8
Countries Visited:

All the states except Hawaii; east and west Canada, all of Western Europe(except Iceland and Greenland); the Baltics and Scandanavia; Belarus, Poland, Ukraine; Russia; Turkey, Jordan and Israel; China, Mongolia, and Tibet; Egypt, Morocco, Tanzania; Mexico, Costa Rica, Guatamala, El Salvador; Ecuador, Galapagos Islands, Peru, Argentina; Australia and New Zealand; Antarctica.

Traveler Since: 2007

July 24, 2011

Perhaps you could get a Red-Hat group to travel together somewhere.  Where there is fun, I think you will find somebody who is either an actual Red-Hat or a wanna-be!

Author: elna

GCT Trips Taken: 6
OAT Trips Taken: 0
Countries Visited:

France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Russia, Austalia, Finland, Estonia, England, Scotland, Wales, Pakistan, Singapore,

Traveler Since: 2009

July 31, 2011

This red hatter travels and always takes a red hat with me. I usually wear it on the plane as well as touring. I did the Worldwide HOOT at Stonehenge-- in my red hat and purple vest.

I spread the message of RHS plus, my husband can easily find me in a crowd. I tried other colors but Red works best. I also meet other hatters that comment 'oh why didn't I think to bring a hat?"

You cannot Post or Reply, please sign in

Rules of Use:
Be Relevant

Please stick to the topic of travel when posting in our Forum. Stay on the relevant topic and do not disrupt a discussion in progress. If you have a specific customer service question or issue, please contact our Traveler Support Team by calling 1-800-221-0814.

Be Respectful

Use of any inappropriate language, personal attacks, and hate speech are not permitted. Respect others’ opinions and suggestions.

Be Mindful of Privacy Issues

Please do not post the personal information of other members (full names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, etc).

Help us help you

Please click on the ‘Report Abuse’ button if you see an inappropriate posting.