Travel Forum

Our Travel Forum was created to provide you with the opportunity to connect with other travelers who share your passion for travel. Sign into "My Account" and you’ll be able to write reviews, share your travel experiences, and post questions for other travelers. Not yet registered? It’s simple to create an account, membership is free, and it only takes a moment to join. Once you do, you’ll be able to write reviews, share your travel experiences, and post questions for other travelers. If you have a specific customer service or quality assurance question, please contact our Traveler Support Team by calling 1-800-221-0814. We value the contributions of our travelers. Please familiarize yourself with the guidelines for participation before you begin.

Author: marcia8146

GCT Trips Taken: 2
OAT Trips Taken: 0
Countries Visited:

Spain, England, Germany, Greece, Russia, China, Prague. Budapest, Amsterdam, Italy

Traveler Since: 1988

June 09, 2011

I'm planning a month in Torremolinos beginning late Nov. Would love to hear from anyone else who will be there at that time or has spent spent December there in previous years

Author: gerabel

GCT Trips Taken: 7
OAT Trips Taken: 0
Countries Visited:

Iceland, Westman Islands, Denmark, Sweden, The Netherlands, Italy, France, England, Greece, Grecian Isles, Spain, Gibraltar, Malta, Comino, Gozo, Morocco, Sicily, Belgium, Canada, Mexico, Mallorca, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, much of the USA, among other places.

Traveler Since: 2000

June 10, 2011

I am a Group Leader for 10 travelers that will be spending 2 weeks in Torremolinos at the Bajondillo in October. This will be my 5th trip there and my 7th overall with GCT. 

I spent 2 weeks in December back in 2005. Of course it's a bit cooler in December ... mostly in the 60's during the day but still a lovely trip. The only fault  I had with the December trip was that a couple of my favorite dine-arouond restaurants, (primarily Guadalupe)  were closed for the holiday season. I was told that some businesses that are owned by Americans or Brits close and are homeward bound for the holidays but I wouldn't let that stop me! In my humble opinion, it's a great trip & a great value. Enjoy your time on the Costa del Sol! 

You cannot Post or Reply, please sign in

Rules of Use:
Be Relevant

Please stick to the topic of travel when posting in our Forum. Stay on the relevant topic and do not disrupt a discussion in progress. If you have a specific customer service question or issue, please contact our Traveler Support Team by calling 1-800-221-0814.

Be Respectful

Use of any inappropriate language, personal attacks, and hate speech are not permitted. Respect others’ opinions and suggestions.

Be Mindful of Privacy Issues

Please do not post the personal information of other members (full names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, etc).

Help us help you

Please click on the ‘Report Abuse’ button if you see an inappropriate posting.