The RV Paukan will be your home for seven nights as you cruise the Irrawaddy River. You’ll sail in a group of no more than 34 passengers, in the company of an expert resident Program Director, discovering the gems of this country which only recently has fully opened its doors to travelers. Relax in your private, comfortable cabin as you cruise, joining your fellow travelers in well-appointed common areas to recap your discoveries in this mystical land.
This ship is featured on these popular cruises:
- Dining room with single open seating. Enjoy fine, regionally inspired cuisine in your ship’s dining room.
- Bar & lounge. Relax with friends old and new at the open-air Upper Deck bar.
- Complimentary coffee and tea. Help yourself to free beverages in your ship’s lounge.
- Sun Deck. Sit outside and enjoy the view as your ship glides past scenic landscapes.
- English-speaking crew. Our staff is dedicated to your comfort, and all shipboard announcements are made in English.
- Cruise with just 34 passengers. Enjoy the dedicated attention of 20 crew members.
- Cabin size is between 250 square feet for Double rooms, 107 square feet for Singles
- Twin beds or double beds in all rooms, dependent on cabin category. Please note: Twin beds are stationary and cannot be converted to a double bed.
- All cabins feature windows with river views. Upper Deck Double rooms include balcony
- Private bath with shower, hair dryer, shampoo, and soap
- Individual air-conditioning and heating controls
- In-room safe deposit box
- Telephones for internal ship communication
Ship & Crew Information
- Width & Length: 32.8 feet by 138 feet
- Passenger capacity: 34; Crew/Nationality: 20/Burmese
- Entered Service: 2012
- Decks: 4
- Number of cabins: 18 (16 Doubles and 2 Singles)
- Elevator: No
Call us to reserve your next vacation1-800-221-2610