The M/S Rossia was ranked #37 in Condé Nast Traveler's "Top 40 River Cruise Ships in the World" 2014 Reader's Poll.
Featuring all outside cabins, English-only shipboard announcements, and a friendly and dedicated English-speaking staff to attend to your every need, the M/S Rossia offers the most comfortable way to explore Russia. Once aboard, you’ll enjoy scenic riverside views from the Sun Deck and savor a selection of regional and international cuisine in the dining room. Enjoy the camaraderie of your fellow Americans as your group of no more than 45 travelers, each with its own expert resident Program Director, discovers the cultural and historic treasures of your destination.
This ship is featured on these popular cruises:
- Dining room with single open seating. Enjoy fine cuisine in your ship’s non-smoking dining room.
- Lounge, Bar & Library. Relax with friends old and new in your ship’s lounge, bar, or library.
- Complimentary wireless Internet access in the reception area, library, bar, and lounge. Please note: Wireless Internet access is not available in cabins or other common areas; connectivity is limited in certain locations on River Cruise itineraries.
- Sun Deck. Sit outside and enjoy the views as your ship glides past legendary landmarks.
- Complimentary coffee and tea 24 hours a day in the ship’s lounge
- All shipboard announcements made in English
- Outside cabins with storage space. All cabins are 130-150 square feet.
- Two twin beds that can be pushed together
- Private, European-style bath with shower, including a hair dryer, shampoo, soap, and 220-volt and 110-volt outlets
- Picture window that can be opened
- Refrigerator, flat-screen satellite color TV, and in-room safe
- Table and two chairs
- Telephone with international calling (at your own expense).
- Emergency call button
- All cabins are non-smoking. Smoking is not permitted indoors on any ship. Smoking is only permitted outside on the Sun Deck.
Ship and Crew Information
- Registry: Russia
- Width: 54 feet
- Length: 425 feet
- Passenger capacity: 216
- Crew/Nationality: 104/Russian; 1 crew member for each 2 passengers
- Refurbished: 2007
- Decks: 4 (3 with passenger cabins)
- Number of cabins: 110—all outside
- Elevator: Yes (Main Deck to Boat Deck only. There is no elevator access to the Sun Deck.)
- Other features: 1 restaurant, 2 bars/lounges, library
Please note: The M/S Rossia is not equipped with wheelchair access. Elevator service is available from the Main Deck to the Boat Deck. There is no elevator access to the Sun Deck, which is the primary common area where most group activities take place. This ship doesn’t have extensive soundproofing so you may hear noise from air-conditioning and other machinery onboard at any time. The promenade deck extends around the outside of all cabins, so passengers walking by may come between your window and the distant view. Also, during port stops, ships may dock side-by-side, obstructing views and requiring you to pass through other ships to embark and disembark.
Call us to reserve your next vacation1-800-221-2610