Our M/S Bizet ranked #17 in Condé Nast Traveler’s “Top 40 River Cruise Ships in the World” 2014 Readers’ Poll.
Specifically designed to navigate the gently winding waters of the Seine, the M/S Bizet's small capacity and comfortable appointments ensure a relaxing and personal experience. As you discover the beauty of France in a group of no more than 45 travelers, each with its own expert resident Program Director, you’ll revel in the warm camaraderie of your fellow travel companions. Launched in 2002, this river ship has a capacity of 120 passengers in 60 cabins—all with outside views. Ship amenities include an elevator, bar and lounge, library and Sun Deck. Your ship has an international crew of 33 and three English-speaking Program Directors.
This ship is featured on these popular cruises:
- Dining room with single open seating. Enjoy fine cuisine in your ship's non-smoking dining room.
- Complimentary wireless Internet access access in the reception area, library, bar, and lounge. Please note: Wireless Internet access is not available in cabins or other common areas; connectivity is limited in certain locations on River Cruise itineraries.
- Complimentary coffee & tea. Help yourself 24 hours a day in your ship's lounge.
- Bar and lounge. Relax with friends old and new.
- Sun Deck. Sit outside and enjoy the views as your ship glides past legendary landmarks.
- All shipboard announcements made in English
- Outside cabins with a river view
- Soprano Deck cabins feature a private balcony with table and chairs, floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors, upper-deck views, and closer proximity to the ship's bar, restaurant, lounge, and library
- Cabin sizes are 160 square feet (includes a balcony of 16 square feet on the Soprano Deck)
- 2 twin beds that convert to sofas. During the day, you can sit and relax on a sofa. When you arrive back at your cabin in the evening, you'll find the couch has been converted to a bed. Please note: Twin beds are stationary and cannot be combined into a double bed
- All cabins have a wardrobe and a drawer, and luggage storage space under the beds
- Private bath with shower, including a hair dryer, shampoo, and soap
- Individual heating & air-conditioning controls
- Flat-screen color TV and radio, including CNN, movies, and a view from the bow camera looking out the front of your ship
- Direct-dial telephone; emergency call buttons
- In-room safe
- All non-smoking cabins
Ship and Crew Information
- Registry: Malta
- Width: 38 feet
- Length: 366 feet
- Passenger capacity: 120
- Crew/Nationality: 33/International
- Entered Service: 2002
- Decks: 3
- Number of cabins: 60—all outside
- Elevator: Yes
Call us to reserve your next vacation1-800-221-2610