The newest member of our privately owned small ship fleet, the Corinthian is a 98-passenger, all-suite small ship with the latest navigational, communications, and safety equipment—ice-strengthened to be safe enough to ply the waters of Antarctica’s Drake Passage, yet also adorned with comfortable and elegant touches. Refurbished in 2009, the ship is 290 feet long and carries 98 passengers—four groups of no more than 25 travelers, each with its own expert, resident Program Directors.
Each of the Corinthian’s 49 suites—which measure at least 215 sq. feet—affords views of the land- and seascape outside; and is appointed with a sitting area, twin or queen-size beds, private closets, and climate control. Suites also feature flatscreen satellite TV, a DVD/CD player, telephone, mini-refrigerator, and a marble-appointed bathroom with hair dryer and toiletries.
The ship’s comfortable public areas offer ample opportunity to mingle with your fellow like-minded American travelers. Onboard, you can enjoy the dining room, library with Internet access, two lounges, a small fitness center, boutique, a Sun Deck with hot tub, and outdoor cafe. The ship also has an elevator that serves all five passenger decks and a small medical clinic.
This ship is featured on these popular cruises:
- Antarctica's White Wilderness 2015 | 2014
- NEW! Grand Baltic Sea Voyage 2015
- NEW! Classic Cities & Moorish Traditions of Iberia & Morocco 2015
- NEW! Bordeaux, Basque Country & the Pyrenees 2015
- NEW! Coastal France: Normandy, Brittany & Bordeaux 2015
- NEW! Spain's Northern Coast & the Bay of Biscay 2015
- NEW! Maritime Jewels of the British Isles 2015
- NEW! Voyage to Three Continents 2015
- NEW! Trans-Atlantic Odyssey: South America, Africa & Europe 2015
- NEW! South American Discovery: Argentina to Brazil 2015
- Dining room with single open seating. Enjoy fine cuisine in your ship’s non-smoking dining room.
- Lounges & Library. Relax in one of the two lounges—including one with panoramic windows—and a library with Internet access.
- Sun Deck. Sit outside—or in the Jacuzzi—and enjoy the views as your ship glides past inspiring scenery.
- All shipboard announcements made in English
- All outside suites
- Cabin sizes are each at least 215 sq. ft. in area
- Twin or queen-sized beds
- Private bath with shower
- Individual heating & air-conditioning controls
- TV, DVD/CD player, and telephone
- In-room safe
- All non-smoking cabins
Ship and Crew Information
- Length: 290 ft.
- Beam: 50 ft.
- Draft: 12 ft.
- Cabin size: 215 sq ft. minimum, with queen beds (convertible to 2 twins)
- Capacity: 98 passengers, 56 crew
- Grand Circle Cruise Line group: 25 travelers with 1 Program Director (aboard a 98-passenger small ship)
- Elevator service to all passenger decks
- Refurbished: 2009
Call us to reserve your next vacation1-800-221-2610